I love history. I always have. Ever since I was a little girl I was deeply interested with the past. My favourite peorids are  MEDIEVAL TIMES (The Plantagents) and THE TUDORS.

It is only as I grew up that I relized that in order to appreciate our present we have to understand our past. Over the last few years, I have read and heard about women in history who made a great impact on the world, and their work has been (sometimes) ignored and taken for granted.

The Plantagenet and Tudor era were over 500 years ago but we as humans are not so far different. We still have an addiction towards war, lust, power, money,

When I began this blog in May 2011 my main goal was to share my love and passion & hopefully teach about woman who have disregard by historians and inspire others to induldge into history. 

Programmes like The White Queen, The Tudors and The Borgias help to show that history is not boring but the past but can be exciting and is very much in the present and hopefully in the future; it makes us what we are as an individual and as a society.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.